An international program available to you in India. This is a program designed by Barbara Anderson, an MCC coach from Sydney, Australia and Dr. Mahesh Deshmukh, PhD, an MCC coach from Pune, India.
This 60 hour Coach Training Program is an introduction, building to a solid foundation, of coaching skills and competencies – as defined by the International Coach Federation.
At the end of this 60 hour program, participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of the 11 Core Competencies of Coaching
- Confidently be able to demonstrate the 11 Core Competencies
- Be exposed to a variety of Coaching Models and Frameworks
- Have participated in many coach practice sessions receiving feedback from Master Certified Coach who is qualified ICF Assessor
- Understand the theory of coaching Have experienced coaching
- Have witnessed Masterful coaching by Master Certified Coaches
- Have had fun
- Be On the path to achieving Global credentials and Towards Coaching Mastery
This program is delivered in the following format: 4 days of face-to-face training – and 8 x 2 hour teleclasses – led by Certified Coaches
What your training includes:
- 60 hours coach specific training, and a 130 page manual
- observed coaching sessions
- witness Master coaches coach
- experiential adult learning
- certificate of completion
- external and internal coachingThe Towards Mastery Coach Training Program (TMCTP) is Accredited with the International Coach Federation. It is designed in line with the ICF
11 Core Competencies.Participation in the TMCTP puts you on the pathway to global qualifications.
About the Facilitator:Dr. Mahesh Deshmukh, PhD. PCC, CMC
Mahesh Deshmukh is a trained psychologist who holds an MA in Psychology from Pune University; an MSc. in Management from the National University of Singapore; and a Ph.D. in Applied Psychology from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. His doctoral thesis is the first in the country on the topic “Executive Coaching”.
Mahesh is an active member of American Psychological Association, Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Academy of Management, International Coach Federation, European Mentoring & Coaching Council, National Academy of Psychology in India and is
a life member of NHRD. He is an Associate Coach with Centre for Creative Leadership. Mahesh is a Certified Master Coach of Behavioral Coaching Institute of USA, and is also a member of its International Academic and Business Advisory Board. Mahesh is trained with New Ventures West in their world class Integral Coaching Methodology. He is a licensed international partner for Saville Consulting.
He is a Certified Mentor Coach (ICF recognized) and holds a Diploma in Coaching Supervision through CSA, UK. He is also a certified user of The Leadership Circle.